Wednesday, March 24, 2010

#18. (Week 8) Take a look at some online productivity tools.

I really love the idea of being able to create documents online so that you can always access them and don't have to carry them around on a portable device. Also you don't have to waste money on expensive software. I didn't know that these sites existed but will surely use them in the future. Wish I'd known about Zoho sooner as a few years ago I didn't have office 2007 and it was very frustrating. I joined Google docs and Zoho both were really easy to join as I was able to use my existing Google account. Thanks for introducing me to these extremely handy "online productivity tools."


I used the Zoho writer to write and publish this blog.
I also created this Fax cover sheet from a template using Google Docs here is the link:


1 comment: