Friday, March 12, 2010

#23 (week 9) Is this really the end? Or just the beginning

Web 2 has been great adventure I already knew a bit about the Internet but rarely explored it beyond the main sites for example: YouTube and Facebook. The best thing about this programme has been this further exploration into cyberspace. I especially liked the online word processing and office tools, delicious.com, and the "photoshop" tools. I was really impressed by Lulu.com the self-publishing website and have already alerted a few friends and work colleagues to it. The whole programme has left me better equipped to deal with my role as a library assistant as I am more aware of what the Internet has to offer and how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, you got to the end..well done. Keep a look out for that usb stick which will be on its way to you shortly.

    ReplyDelete